CareersForward is actively seeking a Training Manager for immediate placement within an awardwinning, community-focused brand in South Florida. This role will help lead and support a restaurant within a rapidly growing company that currently has 8 locations.
Compensation for this position will be up to $70,000.
Qualifications for this opportunity are as listed;
The Training Manager is responsible for supporting and developing team members’ performance throughout their careers. We are looking for a dynamic, hands-on leader who embraces an ownership mentality and that has the competencies necessary to be successful in this position. This company is growing and we are looking for a leader who wants to be a part of an organization where they can truly shape their own destiny, as well as helping to shape the future of our employees.
- Ensures efficient rollout of new training programs and leads training for new restaurant openings
- Implements and manages new and existing operational training in designated restaurants, including onbaoarding, services, and hospitality expectations
- Develops team member orientation program to introduce new team members to company standards and best practices
- Creates training guides or visual aids to assist in daily operations
- Communicates and collaborates with Senior Leadership to fulfill business needs
- Handles guest concerns or complaints, and issues by executing flawless follow-up and issue resolution
- Continuously collaborates with corporate and operations team members to improve internal and external service and hospitality
- Trains and develops new team members to excel in customer service, product safety, leadership, cleanliness and speed of service
- Conducts service checks to ensure that employees are upholding restaurant principles
- Performs regular quality standard assessments
- Updates employees on new service roll-outs and informs/explains service guidelines to team members
- Leads reviews which focus on particular service standards for specific areas
- Displays enthusiasm and has the ability to motivate others • Improves and grows leaders through personal relationship-building
Education & Licensing
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- Manager Food Handler certification
- Responsible Vendor Training
- Valid Driver's License
- At least 5+ years of upper-restaurant management experience required
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate progressive career responsibilities and have held in prior work experiences, like and similar duties
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and other general computer systems
For consideration regarding an opportunity as a Restaurant Manager, please submit your resume and information. If your skill set is a fit to a role that we are looking to fill, you will be contacted directly by a member of the CareersForward team.